How to Auto-Reply to Texts on iPhone
Didn’t you wish if there was a way to automatically reply to text messages on your iPhone? For example, when you are driving or engaged in other activities, you may not be able to touch your phone. In this scenario, if there is a way to automatically reply to the text to avoid the person thinking that you are ignoring their messages would be a great idea. So in this article, we are going to list the steps required to automatically reply to text messages on your iPhone.
Automatically Reply to Text Messages on iPhone
To activate this feature, you need to activate the DND (Do Not Disturb) mode on your iPhone to decide when to automatically reply to the messages. To turn on DND on your iPhone:
- Open Settings.
- Tap Control Center.
- Tap on Customize Controls.
- Tap the green icon next to the Do Not Disturb While Driving option.
- It will add it to the control center of your device
After activating the DND mode on your iPhone, you have to setup the Auto reply settings by following these steps.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Do Not Disturb.
- Set activate to Manually, When Connected to Car Bluetooth, or Automatically based on your preferences.
- After that, simply set Auto-reply To option to the preferred contacts (All Contacts, Recents, Favorites, or No One.)
The default auto-reply message will be something like “I’m driving with Do Not Disturb turned on. I’ll see your message when I get where I’m going.” You can change it if you want to display a different message.
If you do not want to automatically reply to the texts from non-saved contacts, be sure to only select your contacts in the “Auto-reply To” section. From now on, whenever you activate DND mode, your iPhone will automatically reply to any text messages it receives.